Sunday, September 13, 2009

Da Plane!

Thanks to the transport help of buddy, David 'Hardcore' Greene, I came into possession of an old Aldinger wood planer. Thanks also to buddy Steve Milne for telling me about this heavy duty planer in the first place.

You can tell from the photo below (courtesy of Mr. Greene) that it needs some fixin' to be in working order. Just a little rust. I find the expression on my face amusing in a sick sort of way.

"What the hell am I gonna do with this?"

The guy who sold it to me gave me the wrong dimension by just a couple of feet. So, the skid I built which it now sits on in the forest is too small to build a crate around. That's how I plan to store it. In a crate. Outside. Then uncrate it when I need to use it. That hick enough for ya?

I could always solve my problems by pulling it over and be crushed to death.

That's too easy.

2 comments:

  1. How does that thing work? it must be electric. Therefore, it might make a great killing machine for an evil meglomaiac.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't want a girlfriend named Kristal.

    It's a better name for a Louisiana hooker.

    ReplyDelete