Sunday, June 7, 2009

A Portable Sawmill

My buddy Steve did me a big favour a couple days back. He delivered a portable sawmill to Deerwood which I'd picked up a ways back.

Bill with his LumberMate 2000 portable sawmill.

It's a Norwood Lumbermate 2000 which I look forward to using once I've got a loggin', skiddin', millin', dryin' set up a' goin'.

Besides cutting wood for Deerwood outbuildings, I hope to hire myself and the mill out to woodlot owners who would like to make lumber from their logs. All in good time.

4 comments:

  1. Now that's just some kind of awesome. Nice score, Little Buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool!
    Hey I have plans for solar kiln if you're interested

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do plan to go the solar kiln route along with plenty of air-drying, Jonathan.

    I would love to get my greasy paws on those plans of yours. This week I should be back at Ultimate. Hope to see you there.

    Now, who do I have to kill?

    ReplyDelete