Sunday, April 12, 2009

Howdy, Neighbour!

I, Billy 'Bobo' Pocock, am now turning out my new blog - MOSSONWOOD - for your information and possible amusement on all things related to sustainable forest management.

After pulling out of the big city, I cast off my city-fied ways and enter a cottage country forest.

My mission - to manage the ecosystem of my mother's 78 acre forest with care for all inhabitants. Or, as well as Billy Bobo can as he stumbles around the forest.

This work began on April 2, 2009, so I will post many entries over the next few days in order to catch up.

Please feel free to comment, ask questions, or advise me on the best new forestry practices.

I may be dumb, and I might be stupid, but at least...I can't remember what I wanted to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment