Tuesday, November 3, 2009

No Hunting Posted


Due to time constraints and budget issues, we settled on 20 off-the-shelf signs instead of the 40 of my design. The Deerwood logo might appear again in some future signage.... Boo-hoo!

Today I went into town to buy some signs. I wasn't too surprised to find that most stores were sold out of 'no hunting' and 'tresspassers will be shot' signs. So, I got an assortment of signs and some red paint for spraying the red dot on trees which signifies a boundary not to be crossed. I think.


And I went out and marked rough property lines with all that stuff. Got a few soakers, but at least it didn't rain. It did hail, though.

1 comment:

  1. Well done, L.B.

    Just don't be surprised when you find out some of those signs have been used for target practice.

    S.

    ReplyDelete